Adverse Childhood Experiences: Exploring and Co-Creating Change
Coaching about Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)
Together we (individual or group experiences are available) will explore Adverse Childhood Experiences, what they mean to you, your family and friends, the people you work with and the greater community at large.
1. What is/are Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)?
2. How do they impact you as an individual and how you see yourself in the world?
3. How do they impact you in your life as you relate to others?
4. How are ACES impacting our society?
5. Co-Create an action plan to address Adverse Childhood Experiences
Yes! Together, we can Co-Create the Change we want to see in the world!
Contact me for an individual or group coaching session. Please use the following links to make a request.
Read more about ACES: https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/acestudy/index.html